Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summertime

Well, I am loving the summertime! It is so nice to have some time off. Brandon is still working, but as of tomorrow he is leaving for the month of July to do some Army training. It is going to be lonely without him but I am probably going to go to Colorado for a few days and then to see my family at the end of the month. It will be great!

In more exciting new I am 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Brandon is floating on a cloud! You would have thought that we won the lottery by his reactions. Well, that is okay. I love him so much and I can't wait for the journey that coming soon! I am due on January 16th!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Kerri!!!! Congratulations :D You guys are going to make great parents, keep us all updated via the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Babies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! This is such AWESOME news! Congratulations to you, both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kerri! That is so exciting. This is Brittany Ogden by the way : ) Hope you have been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri! Oh my gosh!! So I don't know if you remember me, so let me reintroduce myself: Hi! My name is Ashley. Let me also say, I found out about your blog via facebook, and WAHOO! That is so exciting that you are pregnant. Congratulations! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kerri! That is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete