Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 1/2 months

At Austin's two month check up these were the stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz (75%)
Length: 23 in (55%)

After his bath, if you look closely you can see his hair sticking up
 Since his last appointment, he has put on a little more than 4 lbs.  He is very solid.  At his blessing, Scott and Ashley came with Rachel.  She was so much smaller than him, and at her two month appointment she was 9 lb 3.4 oz.  That is a huge difference!
Lately, here are some things that he can do:
*stand up against the couch on his own
*laugh and smile all the time
*He is out of 0-3 month clothing
*make the raspberry sound
*reach for toys
*sit up when up against the boppy pillow
*sleep about 6 hours at night
*found out that he has hands and feet
*Go about 3 hours between feedings
*wake up smiling
*do tummy time for about 10 minutes at a time, sometimes more
Here is a cute video of him that I took today.  He was laughing at the raspberry sound.

Cute smiles!
First outfit in the 3-6 month size, cute sock monkeys!  2 1/2 months old  (3/23/11)

Now, I promised some pictures of the dog bite.  I took out the stitches earlier this week, but I haven't taken a picture yet.  You can see the front of my leg were I got the stitches, and then on the back of my leg you can see the rest of the damage that Belle did to me.

Dog bite
4 stitches!
Back of the leg bites

1 comment:

  1. What a STUD!! and how did you get bitten by a dog?!?! ouch!!

    ReplyDelete