Monday, October 17, 2011

9 months!

Wow! I can't believe that my sweet baby is 9 months old!

I know that I have been A.W.O.L. for the past couple of months, but this is what each day looks like:
Wake up, get ready, get Austin ready, make sure Brandon has a lunch, drop Austin off at the babysitters, go to work. Then, after work I pick up Austin, go home and fed him, then make dinner, eat, get Austin ready for bed, shower, get stuff ready for the next day, and then go to bed. It has been keeping me busy!

Anyway, back to the sweet baby. We had his 9 month check up today. He is a tall, skinny boy!
Length: 29.5 in (90%)
Weight: 21 lbs 7.5 oz (60%)
Head: 46.5 cm (75%)

The doctor said that he is right on track, and even doing things that are advanced like pulling himself up on furniture and walking along it. Here are some things that Austin can do:

-crawl, but he prefers to scoot on his tummy
-climb the stairs
-fed himself crackers and other snacks
-pull himself on pretty much anything
-say mama and dada and mean it
-open the kitchen cabinets
-open drawers
-turn the pages of a book
-walk along the furniture
-hold his own sippy cup while drinking
-pick up a ball and throw it
-roll a ball back and forth
-take bites out of food

Here is a funny video of him scooting. Just ignore me!

He LOVES the dog dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment