Sunday, July 26, 2009

The past week

So, this past week has been a good week. I only have one more week of working at Burger King, so that is always nice, and then I was able to see Brandon more. Not much happened Monday - Wednesday, but on Thursday, we rented Knowing off of iTunes, and then invited Chris and Amanda over to watch it with us. That movie started off really good, but the ending was weird. The last scene shows a tree in the middle of a field, and the two kids running towards it. We all just said huh, that is weird. It seemed like the tree of life, and that was just weird to through into a movie that wasn't about religion at all.

On Friday, Aaron (Brandon's brother) came into town for the night and was going to be staying with us. So after I got off work, we grabbed a pizza, then headed to the Nickelcade. After about two hours there, they threw us out because it was midnight and they were closing. We headed home, and then the boys wanted to hit up sonic at about 1 am. I let them go, and went and just laid down on the bed to wait for them to come home. The next thing I know it is 9 am. Needless to say, I didn't just lay down.

Then yesterday (Saturday), I had the whole day off from both jobs. Since we were up late the night before, we all slept in pretty late. Then Brandon and Aaron had to go to Brandon's work so he could make him some sort of CD. At about 2 pm we said goodbye to Aaron, and then started laundry. By five everything was folded and put away.

At about 6 we headed out. Brandon refused to tell me where we were going. He does this from time to time, so the only thing that I asked him was if it was ok that I wear flip flops. He told me to put on real shoes, so I did. He surprised me by taking me to Bridalveil falls in Provo Canyon. It was beautiful and we went on a walk down the trail. After about an hour and a half we left. We came home and made tacos for dinner, and then later went to Coldstone for some ice cream since we had a coupon. All in all it was a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment