Sunday, December 15, 2013

Temple Square 2013

I love going up to Temple Square to see the lights. The night that we went it wasn't too cold. It was so nice compared to last year. That night was freezing! However, this one was warm enough that we could enjoy our time.


Austin was so excited when we got there. He couldn't wait to get out of the car. As we were walking across Temple Square to the reflecting pond, I was approached by a teenage boy holding a rose. As first, I tried to get out of his way, but then I realized it was for me. He handed it to me and said that he hopes that I have a wonderful night. It was so sweet! There were a bunch of young men passing out roses that night.




I am so happy that we live so close to Salt Lake. I never had the chance to see it when I was little. I am glad I can share it with my family. Austin was amazed by all the lights. He would run from one set of lights to another and say "See this one!" I love how excited he gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment