Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Babysitters

Brandon and I have been talking recently about how you worry about your child when you are leaving them with a new babysitter. However, when we first started need some sitters everyday this year we weren't worried at all. We had the best sitters that we could ask for.

We are switching to help out a good friend but I will miss these wonderful sitters. They have loved Austin. Due to them, we have a very social little boy. He loves to be around people and isn't afraid of meeting new people. He learned to do a "somersault," fake sneeze, climb down the stairs, dance, kick a ball, and so many other things from them.

He loved both sitter's houses. There were kids at both houses that he could play with and that would entertain him. I never had to worry that he was just watching T.V. all day with them.

One of the sitters was in our ward which was nice because Brandon could drop him off a few mornings a week. They would have some Daddy/son bonding time in the mornings before they would leave. I would come home and find things strewn around the house but that meant they had fun.

The other sitter was right by my school. If something happened, he was just 3 minutes away. It was fun to see him at school when she had to come to bring something for her kids. She even kept him late on the parent teacher conference nights. He missed them went they went to Brazil for two weeks, but that didn't stop him from grabbing his breakfast, like normal, as soon as he got back to their house.

I know that I can never thank these families enough, and I know that they will be terribly missed. I am so grateful for their wonderful service that they have performed for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment