Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Crafts

For Christmas we do one sibling instead of the whole family. It works out nicely. This year we had my brother Jason and his cute family. I decided that I would make them their gifts instead of just buying something. I thought long and hard about what to do, but then I found this blog. I didn't care about the price so much, but I loved the ideas!

I made them:

 Bread in a jar! I even printed out, colored, and taped down the labels (there is one on the back). I was so proud of it. Too bad that even though I wrapped it so well, it didn't survive the trip to Arizona. They said that when they unwrapped it, it looked fine. However, once they stood it up, the glass just crumbled into pieces.

 Then I decided to make them coasters. Now, these aren't perfect, but I was so proud. I had never done anything like that before. To be honest, I was excited but nervous about doing them.

Then, I decided that I had so much fun making their coasters that I was going to make a set for our grade level assistant. It was much easier then the first time that is for sure. Now I just need to make us a set...

No comments:

Post a Comment