Friday, January 11, 2013

Austin Turns 2!

Here are his two year old stats:

Height: 36 in. (86%)
Weight: 29.1 lb. (50%)

Well, Austin had a birthday and he loved it. With having his birthday so close to Christmas he thought that every single box that arrived, and has arrived since is his. It was so funny to watch him when we would find a package on the front porch. He would start this little hopping dance and say present over and over. Somethings were for him, but others were not. It never went over well when it wasn't for him.

For his birthday we decided that since it was a Wednesday this year, we would just do a small little party. We had burgers, carrots, and mac n' cheese.



Lovely cheesy face!

 I decided that I would be brave and make Austin a birthday using fondant. I had never made it before, but I had had it. I knew that you could make it with marshmallows and I thought that would taste better than the regular fondant, plus Austin would like it more.

Here is the fondant!
His cake when I was done.
 His cake turned out better than I thought it would. I loved the fondant and would pick it off and eat it before he ate any cake.


 A few things about Austin:
-Favorite foods are: yogurt, bananas, strawberries, grapes, pasta, and pizza
-Won't eat: anything green unless forced
-Runs, walks, dances, gallops, and is just learning how to jump
-Favorite toy: drums, tractor, puzzles, or trains
-Favorite book: Curious George
-Loves going to nursery
-Sleeps with Gworm (his glow worm which he named Gworm)
-Loves to give hugs and kisses
-Is super ticklish
-Is always laughing at something

No comments:

Post a Comment