Saturday, November 23, 2013

Advent Calendar

I was trying to think of a way to make an advent calendar that focuses on the Savior but still is fun. Growing up I loved our advent calendar. We would get a piece of candy everyday until Christmas. However, that wasn't what I had in mind. I did some research and I found one that I got the idea for mine from.


Me mapping it out and trying to decide if I liked it.


Painting the board I got at Micheal's white. If I ever did this again I would have sanded down the sides first. Oh, well. I was just so excited.


Gluing it all down


Finished! There are some bubbles, but oh well. I really don't have much patience to let it dry past the time the bottle says. I love it! Austin is excited to put on the cards that I made for each day. Those were a pain to drill. Next time drill the holes first, then put the pictures on.

No comments:

Post a Comment